Our goal is to deliver beautiful results and give homeowners a pleasurable house painting experience. All H Quality Painting handles everything from prep to clean up. And we leave your house clean at the end of the job. You will receive a firm, detailed quote and are under no obligation. Estimates are free, with referrences available at your request. H Quality Painting has been serving the Triangle for over 16 years. We are licensed, bonded and insured.
Our Services Include:
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Residential and Commercial Painting
- Handyman Services and Home Repairs
- Light Fixture/Ceiling Fans Installations
- Decks, Porches, and Fences
- Texture Ceiling Repairs and Removal
- Plaster and Dry Wall Patching
- Furniture Refinishing
- Faux and Texture Finishes (Venetian Plaster)
- Pressure Washing
- Rain Gutter Cleaning and Repairs
- Wallpaper Removal & Installation
- Interior Design (Stripes)
- Use of Natural and Low VOC Paints
- Green and Environmentally Sensitive Painting Techniques
- EPA Certified Lead-Safe Painting Contractor
- Referrals to qualified carpenters, electricians, plumbers, weatherstrippers, etc. if you need tradesmen for other work at your house.
- Home renovation, restoration and preservation
- Apartment complexes, turn key, rental properties, new and old houses.
- Roof Repairs & Cleaning
- Furniture Restoration & Painting
- Cabinets Painting & Staining
- Churches, Historical Homes, Dental Offices, etc
After you have removed all delicate and important items, we cover all furniture and floors with clean drop cloths. Walls and ceilings are inspected and cracks are calked, holes are filled, then sanded, primed and painted as needed. Trim will be cleaned and sanded as needed. Major cracks will be taped and properly prepared. Henry reviews each house to find the best painting strategy to insure the most efficient and least disruptive paint job.
Surfaces are pressure washed and cleaned of mildew, dirt, and mold prior to the application of primer (if needed) and premiem quality paint. Protect all landscaping with drop sheets as needed. We scrape blistering and peeling paint, sand when necessary. Calk all cracks, seams, joints. Repair or replace all wood that is rotten or damaged. Prime and place two coats of paint over bare wood areas, and brush or roll surfaces that are to be painted. Our skilled painters will apply beautiful and even coats of paint to all surfaces.
Color selection assistance
Henry Webb has 29 years of color selection experience. Henry maintains an extensive library of colors and fan decks from most paint manufacturers going back 20 years. He can get the exact right color for any interior or exterior surface.
H Quality Painting Company is familiar with and uses all brands of paint, varnishes and specialty wall finishes. Brands used include: Benjamin Moore, Behr, Aura, Duron, Porter Paints, Sherwin Williams, Pratt & Lambert, Glidden, Valspar, Sikkens, Cabot Stains, Ralph Lauren, Vella Venetian Plasters, Faux Effects, Rust-oleum and many others. A top of the line paint will always pay for itself. We obtain contractors price and pass on the savings to our customers.
Cleaning and Restoration
Rooms are returned to better than their prior state, this includes replacing the furniture. Floors and carpets are swept and vacuumed. All debris is removed. Your satisfaction is our highest priority.
I maintain daily contact with each customer during the course of the house painting project. I am available to answer questions all day. We spend the time to do it right. Experienced applicators result in a worry free paint job done right the first time.
H Quality Painting